Friday, April 17, 2009

Game Recognize Game

I’m not one of those chicks that can’t appreciate another chick's beauty, but unfortunately there are a lot of jealous hoes out there. I believe in giving credit when credit is deserved. It takes game to recognize game, meaning when jealous hoes get testy and vindictive; they just called their own sorry asses out.

I’m secure in myself as a woman and can openly admire others. Some chicks can’t. These chicks are not fun and are the first whores to throw a party at your expense. Some dudes can’t either and these guys are douche bags that hardly ever get laid.

For the rest of us that don’t cry ourselves to sleep at night, we can enjoy the visual pleasure of others.

I bring you my top five hot chick list.

1. Laetitia Casta: I’ve had a crush on this girl since 1998. She was the only reason I ever perused through a Victoria Secret Catalogue. Even today, I flip through it to find pics of her; I’m less interested in the actual underwear.


2. Aishwarya Rai



3. Charlize Theron


4. Scarlett Johansson
See Previous Blog Post

5. Salma Hayek


It's very important to me that the dude I'm going to be with have the same taste in women as I do. Otherwise, what are we going to talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment