Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Age of Consent: The Case of Little Miss Cyrus


Little Miss Cyrus has announced that she doesn’t think she is doing anything wrong by dating her twenty-year-old model boyfriend. Oh, really? Last time I checked there were laws against this.

If this is no longer a law, then someone give me Nick Jonas’s number right now so that I can help him forget all about those purity rings those Jonas boys keep harping about. But since, I’m pretty sure Nick is jailbait, I’ll wait patiently with the rest of the over-age bitches. The bitching and moaning all over the internet is that as long as Cyrus and pretty boy are not engaging in sexual activity, this relationship is legal and perfectly okay.

There are two things I know.

1. I know what I was doing as a twenty-year-old and it wasn’t Disney approved.

2. I personally know what twenty-year-old male models want to do for fun and once again it’s not PG-13.

Boys that get paid to stand around and look pretty are not happy with hand holding. They are shuttled around the world simply because of their great looks and even at twenty years old have more sexual experience than the average thirty-year-old dude.

I’m just saying. I’m not saying anything. But I’m just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment