Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Buy Tickets to Efron's Movie this Weekend


This weekend is a very important weekend. It’s crucial that we ban together. Zac Efron’s movie, 17 Again, is opening on April 17th and I am campaigning that we all go and buy tickets to his film. I’m not even saying you should actually watch the damn thing. Just swing by the movie theater, buy a ticket, and then go about your usual business. It will only take 15 minutes out of your weekend! Stop being lazy.

I’m unsure if the movie will be any good. I. Don’t. Care. Zac Efron is a pretty baby that I want to see working well into his twenties. Dumb ass bitches all over went to see that stupid prostitot, Miley Cyrus’s, movie last weekend. Are we going to let an arrogant self-centered brat upstage the best thing Disney ever manufactured: Pretty Boy Zac? No. No. No.

Take a good long hard look at his picture. Do we want to disappoint this pretty face? No. Absolutely not.

All I’m saying is that I hate to see hot pieces unemployed. Dumb ass bitches, I have no problem with. But this sweet thing is so pretty it actually hurts (in a good way). While you are debating whether you will purchase tickets to his film, you can listen to Ladytron’s song, “Seventeen.”

Because they only want you when you’re seventeen. When you’re twenty-one you’re no fun.

Pretty Boy Zac is 21. Tick, tick, tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment