Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Because You have a Dick Doesn't Mean You Know How To Use It

Through my travels in life, I have unfortunately happened upon dudes that are so arrogant that they claim to be an authority on everything. Or at least an authority over anything that I can do. It doesn’t matter what it is. I could be an astronaut and dude could be a bartender, he will tell me the ins and outs of NASA, as if I wouldn’t already know about it.

It’s always a treat to run into these dudes. They come in all sizes, shapes, and ages with the same irritating attitude that they are the best. I am unsure if this behavior is further compounded by the fact that I’m a woman. Maybe these guys are arrogant pricks to other dudes, too. I don’t know.

My point is that if you are an articulate and intelligent woman these dudes are at a loss of how to act. They are supposed to wear the pants and women are supposed to acknowledge that. They do what they can to tear you down, insult you on the sly, and assert their dominance over the given situation.

I’m too old and too tired for that bullshit. Just because you have a dick doesn’t mean you know how to use it. Doesn’t mean you’re the best at everything. Doesn’t make you an authority over anything a woman can do simply because you're a man. My womaness doesn’t prevent me from being talented, ambitious or intelligent. You need to grab that dick of yours and accept that there are women out there who are better at some things than you are.

Heed my advice because we (men and women) all just think you're annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment