Thursday, July 15, 2010

Video Calls Will Destroy My Game (And Yours)

I just saw a disturbing commercial for video phone calls for iPhones. I do not want this to catch on. I like talking on the phone when I look like shit. You mean to tell me, I'm going to have to put a damn shirt on just to answer a phone call. Nonsense! Absurd!

Not only that, how many times have I been on the phone with a dude and I'm rolling my eyes the entire time. How am I going to control my eyes from doing this? Video calls will eliminate the freedom we have from doing whatever we want on the other end.

How about when you're with your boyfriend and your husband calls? You won't be able to pick up the phone. You're just going to have to let it ring and deal with consequences of not answering later.

Video calls will destroy us all. We will have to be more honest people or we will all have to take acting classes.

I am boycotting video calls. If you want to keep your husband and your boyfriend, I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment