Monday, October 5, 2009

Pretty Boys will be the Downfall of Me

My boy companion and I watched some quality television programming last night, TMZ. They were showing some footage of Jessica Alba walking her dog or something.

He turned to me in a confessional voice and said, “Even if I was married, if I had a chance, I’d have sex with Jessica Alba.”

I turned to him and said with an even graver, sterner voice, “That’s it? Just her? My list is like 35 people.”

Needless to say, the convo ended abruptly right there. I recall he looked at me like I was crazy. Maybe I am. I suspect that other girls… -Girls not easily enchanted by good looking men might have been aghast at his statement or even report maybe one or two people on their “ultimate list.” Not me. I’m not a normal girl.

And here is my list of 35 top guys worth risking a marriage for.

  1. Keanu Reeves
  2. Jack White
  3. Adrien Brody
  4. Christian Bale
  5. Joaquin Phoenix
  6. Paul Walker
  7. George Clooney
  8. Zac Efron
  9. John Mayer
  10. David Beckham
  11. A certain Charleston musician
  12. Kal Penn (Kumar)
  13. Rob Marciano (the best meteorologist in the universe)
  14. Jason Schwartzman
  15. Robert Schwartzman (lead singer of Rooney and brother of #14)
  16. Owen and Luke Wilson
  17. Nico Stai (musician from LA)
  18. Billy Joe
  19. Brandon Flowers
  20. Gavin Rossdale
  21. Vince Vaughn
  22. Matt Damon
  23. Adrien Grenier
  24. Bill Clinton
  25. A certain artist based in the SF Bay
  26. Cristiano Ronaldo
  27. The Jonas Brothers
  28. Shia LaBeaouf
  29. Rob Pattison
  30. Jimmy Fallon
  31. James McAvoy
  32. Ewan McGregor
  33. Hayden Christiansen
  34. Topher Grace
  35. Danny Masterson

I suggest writing out your own ultimate lists and present them to your significant others. My only suggestion is to maybe leave out actual people you know. Like if you have a hankering for your man’s best friend, go ahead and keep that to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment