Saturday, September 5, 2009

Top 5 Under 25

School is back in session. As a tribute to all the young twenty something boys crawling around this tiny town, jam-packed with students from Medical University of South Carolina, College of Charleston, Charleston School of Law, et. al, I bring you my top five under 25.

I love this town. I keep getting older and the boys stay the same age.

Welcome back!

1. Cristiano Ronaldo- Age: 24. Height: 6'1"
He plays soccer or something. Who cares, right? Keep it up, kid. Whatever helps you look like this.


2. Zac Efron -Age: 21 Height: 5'10"
So pretty.



3. Emile Hirsch- Age: 24 Height: 5'7"


4. Robert Pattison- Age: 23 Height: 6'1"
Hate to be trite, but dude deserves recognition.


5. Joe Jonas -Age: 20 Height: 5'9"
Purity ring my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment