Sunday, May 10, 2009

You better back up off my bitch, ho.






Megan Fox is hot. Fuck yes. Of course. We would all do her. Of course! But now that this bitch has publicly dissed one of my top girls, we’d only do her if she shut her fucking pretty face up and never said a damn thing during the entire session because that’s what she actually wants anyway.

This is what she said to Esquire or Elle (one of those magazines that start with E):

“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson — who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard — but I do. And part of it is my own fault. I’m just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It’s just there. It’s something I don’t have to turn on.”

Every single SAT word? Like: feminism. Like: irresponsible. Irresponsible to the young girl tweens that watch Transformers that will read these ludicrous comments.

There are bitches and there are hoes, and then there are some dumbass tricks. Megan really came out sounding like a dumbass trick in this one.

In defense of Scarlett, she doesn’t have to turn on her sexuality either; it’s busting out of her chest, literally. Scarlett gets to be smart AND pretty, which makes pretty bitches that are just stupid whores stomp their feet, throw tantrums, and vomit brainless words like Megan did in this interview.

Bitch, you better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up. Don’t diss on Scarlett because she doesn’t have to use Baby Einstein products to improve her vocabulary. She might just be inherently smart and that shit just oozes out of her pores.

Ms. Fox better turn up her sexuality until she’s on a new level of trickery because she will never have the acting ability, style, or lexicon of Scarlett. All she has is her body to hoe out to Hollywood and we are all glad she realized it.

We don't want you to speak anymore. We won't ever take your seriously. So, just shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment