Friday, May 15, 2009

Shanna Moakler: Hot Bitch of the Month



I get this bitch! I dig her. Some people raised their eyebrows about her marriage to Travis Barker, drummer for Blink-182, while I thought to myself, “Hell yes!” I understand getting involved with rock stars even though these relationships do not realistically last. I’ve been doing this unconstructive shit since I met a Swedish singer/songwriter in my early twenties.


But what makes Shanna the hot bitch of May is her resignation as Miss California co-executive director when those pageant whores refused to strip Miss California, Carrie Prejean, of her crown after she launched an anti-gay marriage campaign that officials claimed interfered with her duties as beauty queen. Then some nude photos surfaced, but who cares about that? Everyone has a couple of those…

In any case, Shanna simply could not work for an organization that supported Prejean and her gay marriage smear campaign, so she quit that bitch without a new job lined up.

I get this bitch! I dropped out of grad school because I did not believe in the university I attended or their support of inequality and horizontal violence. I quit with only one class left to complete, a 3.9 GPA, and a successfully defended thesis with no plans for the future in immediate sight.

Nobody needs to support stupid tricks and cheers to bitches that refuse to.

Fuck it.

1 comment: