Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You don't like Jack White? Really?

I confessed to my friend of my borderline unhealthy obsession with Jack White. (It’s not really a confession since I’ve written about it in newspaper articles, my blog, status updates, etc.) But she was shocked. She said, “Why would anyone be obsessed with him? That’s a weird person to be obsessed with.”

It hit me that not everyone has to hear his voice at least once a day, in order for the day to feel complete. (True story.)

So, for you, my dear friends, I have compiled the top five Jack White performances/videos that, if you aren’t already, worshipping him as a musician and overall eccentric quirky talented person, you will by the end of the fifth video.

Enjoy.

1. Jack White in It Might Get Loud making a guitar


2. Live performance of Ball and Biscuit


3. Live performance of Jolene


4. Video of Treat Me Like Your Mother


5. Live Performance of Bang, Bang

1 comment:

  1. That is a weird person to be obsessed with, I was right the first time!

    ReplyDelete