Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is Hillary Pimping Out Bill?

It’s no secret that I have a mad crazy crush on Bill Clinton. I get this e-mail this morning from “him” with the e-mail subject: “Join me in New York.” I hurriedly clicked open the e-mail just in case it was actually Bill answering my fan mail/love letters. (Just kidding. I don’t really send him love letters...... Or do I?)

It was, of course, not an e-mail directly sent to me, but a mass e-mail sent out to past Hillary supporters asking for donations to help pay off her campaign debt. If you donate $5 or more, you are eligible to be chosen to spend a day (night?) with Bill Clinton.

I did what any chick with an insane crush on the former president would do, I sent him five bucks, a head shot, a body shot, and some other tasteful photos.

With the prospects of meeting my number one crush over sixty on the near and hopeful horizon, I have to ask: Is Hillary finally pimping out Bill? -For only five dollars? -And for the second time?

Who cares?

I’m in.

No comments:

Post a Comment