Friday, April 29, 2011

My Royal Wedding Assessment

I didn’t wake up at some ridiculous ungodly hour to watch the Royal Wedding. Mostly because I was still awake and still drinking at 4 am this morning. I did catch a glimpse of the ceremony on CNN.



Here is my assessment. I know you are dying to hear it.

1.Kate Middleton is just lovely.

Most of my motivation to see the ceremony is to see this pretty girl. I love pretty people. Her dress was beautiful and demure. She looked magnificent.

2. William is looking more and more like his father everyday.

Dare I say it! William is going bald. Poor boy. That’s all I have to say about this for the sake of not being an asshole.

3. When did Prince Harry become such a hottie?

I was like: who is that ginger hottie next to William? OMG. Harry? My, my, look how you have grown?! Nice work.

After watching the clip, I thought how sad it was that the Prince Diana could not be at her son’s wedding. That was a beautiful elegant woman.

With that, those are my quick tidbits of wisdom on the “Event of the Century.” -The media's words, not mine. Century? It’s only 2011. Don’t you think when the machines take over or when aliens invade Earth that those may be better candidates for the event of the century? And not a wedding of two beautiful people?

Way to have priorities media.

Meanwhile, in less important news: there were some tornadoes or something in Alabama, Japan is still missing 88,000 people, some sort of crisis is happening Libya, and blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment