Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh, Hell No!



Lady GaGa was recently quoted saying that she wants to have a foursome with the Jonas Brothers.

"I love the Jonas Brothers, they're very talented, I met them once, I'd like to have a foursome with them."

Shut your pie hole, Ms. GaGa. That is so six months ago! I’ve been saying that for- like- ever!

I think that it is hilarious and a little telling of how gender rules work in our society. It’s okay for old chicks, like Gaga face and me, to slobber over young boys (the youngest Jonas is 16), but how inappropriate for a man to openly admit he’d nail another Disney prostitot (Cyrus, Gomez… Why do I know these little kids names?!)

In any case, being the cougar in training that I am, I can’t help but laugh. I mean, those boys are purty. I actually tried to watch their Disney show; I wanted to shoot myself in the head so I put it on mute. It’s actually really fantastic entertainment that way. The Jonas boys batting their eyelashes in their well put together little outfits with their perfectly waxed eyebrows and flawless hair. It was precious.

Oh. And they are ridiculous with their purity rings. Sure. They are virgins. Ya. Okay. Me, too!

The picture above includes another Disney starlet, Zac Efron. So pretty.

Good job, Disney! Keep churning out more beautiful bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment